The Hangout

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A chill forum

4 posters

Quinney(Scot Rapp) Banned Me From The Group

TLO

Quinney(Scot Rapp) Banned Me From The Group Empty Quinney(Scot Rapp) Banned Me From The Group

Post  TLO Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:53 am

Because he is a faggot.
    Quinney91

Quinney(Scot Rapp) Banned Me From The Group Empty Re: Quinney(Scot Rapp) Banned Me From The Group

Post  Quinney91 Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:44 pm

TLO wrote:Because he is a faggot.

dude you know i am not Rapp, and it is a public group, how is it possible to ban someone?
    turd burglar
    turd burglar

Quinney(Scot Rapp) Banned Me From The Group Empty Re: Quinney(Scot Rapp) Banned Me From The Group

Post  turd burglar Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:07 pm

Thank god. Now if you can only get banned from this group I'm cooking with gas Twisted Evil
    TLO

Post  TLO Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:33 am

More evidence points to it being Quinney than anyone else who was admin. I originally perma banned the first Scot Rapp account from the group. Quinney would do it because he is an attention seeking whore.
    Quinney91

Post  Quinney91 Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:58 pm

TLO wrote:More evidence points to it being Quinney than anyone else who was admin. I originally perma banned the first Scot Rapp account from the group. Quinney would do it because he is an attention seeking whore.

yeah, ok you think that then Rolling Eyes
    Quinney91

Post  Quinney91 Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:01 pm

Quinney(Scot Rapp) Banned Me From The Group Facebookscreenshot

just in case you all haven't seen it, 8 of 50 messages between me and scott rapp, I AM NOT RAPP
    TLO

Post  TLO Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:20 pm

BTW, I'm not LTMight Brett.

I am fairly confident on who Rapp is and it's not any of the previous admins.
    Quinney91

Post  Quinney91 Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:40 am

TLO wrote:BTW, I'm not LTMight Brett.

oh so finally you get it into your head it isn't me, who do you think it is now.
    T-Baggins

Post  T-Baggins Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:49 pm

Yet again, you jump to a conclusion and fall flat on your face. Kids like you and guru shouldn't be allowed on the internet if you're all this dumb.
    TLO

Post  TLO Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:14 pm

T-Baggins wrote:

Yet again, you jump to a conclusion and fall flat on your face. Kids like you and guru shouldn't be allowed on the internet if you're all this dumb.

What the fuck are you talking about. At least we admit who we are and aren't little scarred pussies like you and rapp. I think Rapp is mission27.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:37 pm