The Hangout

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A chill forum

3 posters

redskinsguru = Rapp

turd burglar
    turd burglar

redskinsguru = Rapp Empty redskinsguru = Rapp

Post  turd burglar Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:02 pm

After confronting him about possibly being redskinsguru,

Scot Rapp via PM: "someone has a large amount of time on his hands, if it took you this long to figure it out"
    T-Baggins

redskinsguru = Rapp Empty Re: redskinsguru = Rapp

Post  T-Baggins Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:41 pm

RedskinsGuru.....cunt, nuff said. I doubt Scott Rapp is him though. Guru probably wouldn't admit to being Rapp if he was Rapp, he'd of just replied to your message with something like: "I'm not rapp...what the fuck?" Lol
    turd burglar
    turd burglar

Post  turd burglar Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:22 pm

Every time I wrote him accusing him of being another user, he'd tell me "haha I'm not (insert username)".
    all
    But when redskinsguru name was brought up he just told me a bunch of BS about me being a punk and all.

I was James Burke

I always suspsected Rapp was redskinsguru, as11osu or fatphil

As Burke, I wrote guru, phil and all the other who contacted me after I made the inquiry about Rapp in the discussion. I told each person a different person who I thought Rapp was and gave them a vastly different dialogue but I told everyone I sent everyone else the same message.

Then Rapp PM's me answering all the questions I basically asked guru. To a ridiculous degree. Furthermore, I look at his profile and Scot Rapp is one of his few friends, and every time he updates his status Rapp approves. Rapp wouldn't do that to people like you or me even if he was on our friends list.

It's so obvious. I basically pointed it out to him in a PM too about him being Guru and he said, "you must have a lot of time on your hands, to figure it out.

As RSR would say "Busted!"
    T-Baggins

Post  T-Baggins Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:39 pm

turd burglar wrote:Every time I wrote him accusing him of being another user, he'd tell me "haha I'm not (insert username)".
    all
    But when redskinsguru name was brought up he just told me a bunch of BS about me being a punk and all.

I was James Burke

I always suspsected Rapp was redskinsguru, as11osu or fatphil

As Burke, I wrote guru, phil and all the other who contacted me after I made the inquiry about Rapp in the discussion. I told each person a different person who I thought Rapp was and gave them a vastly different dialogue but I told everyone I sent everyone else the same message.

Then Rapp PM's me answering all the questions I basically asked guru. To a ridiculous degree. Furthermore, I look at his profile and Scot Rapp is one of his few friends, and every time he updates his status Rapp approves. Rapp wouldn't do that to people like you or me even if he was on our friends list.

It's so obvious. I basically pointed it out to him in a PM too about him being Guru and he said, "you must have a lot of time on your hands, to figure it out.

As RSR would say "Busted!"

I don't think this evidence is certain. What if Rapp is tired of people trying to find out who he is, so he admitted to being Guru? Take a screenshot of your messages with Rapp.
    TLO

Post  TLO Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:20 pm

Ryan Tilliota
    Today at 1:25pm
    haha. by the way, I'm not Rapp. Rapp's smart enough to know that if he admits to being someone he's not, that person will take the heat and we will stop searching for who Rapp REALLY is.

Jack Smith
    Today at 3:11pm
    no he wouldn't, because that would be obvious and Rapp isn't smart. The rumor is that its ass11hole. Not sure though and to be honest i really dont give a fuck anymore.

Ryan Tilliota
    Today at 3:13pm
    Everybody thinks it's me now, which is a load of crock. Jack....you know me. I didn't even know how to set up a proxy, but I somehow know how to hack a facebook group to become the admin? Please. Again, I'm not Rapp

Messages from guru to me
    turd burglar
    turd burglar

Post  turd burglar Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:30 pm

I don't know how to take a screen shot.

If it's not Guru, it's fatphil
    TLO

Post  TLO Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:48 pm

turd burglar wrote:I don't know how to take a screen shot.

If it's not Guru, it's fatphil

I've always has that suspicion of it being fatphil but have never said anything about it before.
    turd burglar
    turd burglar

Post  turd burglar Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:24 pm

Just out of curiousity, where did you come up with the username thelawoffices? Do you want to be a lawyer?
    TLO

Post  TLO Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:25 pm

turd burglar wrote:Just out of curiousity, where did you come up with the username thelawoffices? Do you want to be a lawyer?

The Law Offices of Morrison and Howard. Raiders LB. So I was thelawoffices. But I do want to be a lawyer possibly some day. lol
    turd burglar
    turd burglar

Post  turd burglar Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:18 pm

The facebook group is fucking stupid

Anyone agree we should make a new one, and not allow anyone who won't tell us who they are?
    TLO

Post  TLO Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:56 pm

turd burglar wrote:The facebook group is fucking stupid

Anyone agree we should make a new one, and not allow anyone who won't tell us who they are?

Yes, I made one but it epically failed. But there should be a new one.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:56 pm